Why do organizations need Mobile Threat Defense (MTD)?
- Prevention vs. Detection: The major differentiator in the MTD world, being able to prevent an event such as downloading a malicious app, sharing data on a compromised network or unsafe website, and forcing immediate policy might be a game-changer.
- Zero-Day Phishing Prevention: Special Protection to prevents unknown phishing attacks on any email, messaging, or social media
- Access to Corporate Resources: When a compromised device accesses corporate resources, data is immediately at risk. With Conditional Access an organization can automatically control access to corporate resources,networks, on-premise or cloud apps.
- Network Protection: Everybody uses public Wi-Fi® hotspots, but there are easy ways to fool users into joining fake, malicious networks. Cybercriminals use these men-in-the-middle (MitM) attacks to intercept communications between two or more parties, allowing them to capture or alter data in transit. Anti-Bot, Safe Browsing, and URL Filtering are also part of Network protection.
- App Protection: Known and unknown malicious apps are detected using threat emulation, advanced static code analysis, app reputation, and machine learning, to prevent malware from infiltrating employees’ devices.
- Device Compliance: Having the capability to verify all mobile device postures is aligned and set to be the most secure way without exposing devices and data to risk from significant security vulnerabilities or known weaknesses.
CrowdStrike is a US-based company that provides cloud workload, endpoint security, threat intelligence, and cyberattack response serrvices.
Cybereason provides cyber attack protection that unifies security from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere the battle moves. Cybereason's Defense Platform combines the industry’s top-rated detection and response (EDR and XDR), next-gen anti-virus (NGAV), and proactive threat hunting to deliver context-rich analysis of every element of a MalOp (malicious operation). Cybereason is a privately held, international company headquartered in Boston with customers in more than 40 countries.
Check Point is a well known leader of software and hardware products for cyber security including next-generation cloud security solutions for network security, endpoint security, mobile security, data security, secure web gateway (SWG), remote access ZTNA, email security and Microsoft Office 365 email and extended Microsoft application security. When looking for a single-platform for to bundle in many cyber security products, consider Check Point as a valuable cybersecurity platform option.
Jamf is the gold standard for Apple for the enterprise. Jamf hosts the largest community of Apple IT admins in the world. Jamf has 62,000 global customers with more than 27 million Apple devices using their services for Apple Device Management, Mobile Device Management, Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and iOS management.