What You Need To Know
Network Security are policies and procedures set in place to protect a network, and the systems and data within it.
- Application Firewall
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
- Database Security
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Email Security
- Next Generation Firewall
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDS / IPS)
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Microsoft Office Security - Office 365
- Teams Security
- SharePoint Security
- Mobile Device Security
- Network Visibility and Mapping
- Penetration Testing (PenTest)
- Security Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Web Content Filtering
- Wireless Access Security
Cato Networks developed the world's first SASE platform by combining SD-WAN and network security. Customers utilizing Cato's services can securely access multiple applications throughout their network, provide a top-level secure branch internet, and sync cloud datacenters and mobile users into a zero-trust architecture.
CrowdStrike is a US-based company that provides cloud workload, endpoint security, threat intelligence, and cyberattack response serrvices.
Darktrace is a leader in cyber AI solutions and creator of the Autonomous Response technology.
FireEye provides futuristic security and expertise in cyberattacks.
Tenable, Inc., delivers vision and security to digital assets existing on any platform to thousands of organizations including government agencies Fortune 500 and Global 2000 groups.