Clients looking for Managed Detection and Response (MDR) are typically looking for a cyber security solution that will provide
- Better Protection Than One Could Achieve Building and Operating Their Own Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Rapid Investigation and Incident Response Decision Making
- Expertise To Make More Accurate and Quicker Incident Decisions
- Cost To Build And Operate Own Cyber Security Operations Center (SOC) Is Too Costly
- Talent Shortage. Unable To Hire Talent. Cost To Hire Talent Is Out Of Budget.
Alert Logic's Managed Detection and Response platform focuses exceptional performance in around-the-clock security in cyber attack protection.
Arctic Wolf provides 24/7 customized cybersecurity through its cloud-native Arctic Wolf Platform for Managed Detection and Response (MDR), Managed Risk, and Managed Clound Monitoring. The Arctic Wolf team provides continuous monitoring, detection, and support to mitigate risk and vulnerabilities.
CRITICALSTART is leading the way in Managed Detection and Response (MDR) services.
CrowdStrike is a US-based company that provides cloud workload, endpoint security, threat intelligence, and cyberattack response serrvices.
CyberProof is a security services company that intelligently manages your incident detection and response.
Deepwatch is a solution to businesses requiring additional resources in managed security services through theri SecOps cloud platform
GLS assists businesses minimize CAPEX and OPEX costs when migrating to SD-WAN. Their tactics evaluates risks and strategizes the best positions to deploy, monitor, and manage infrastructure.
360 SOC provides security compliance and sourcing consulting services.
Infocyte is a globally trusted leader in proactive threat detection, Microsoft 365 security compliance, and incident response.
Expel - Transparent SaaS (SOC as a Service)